The Hipparchus 1.1 Java mathematical library has been released recently. Here is the official announcement:
The Hipparchus community is pleased to announce the release of Hipparchus 1.1.
Hipparchus is a library of lightweight, self-contained mathematics and statistics components addressing the most common problems not available in the Java programming language.
Hipparchus 1.1 is now available for download from the Hipparchus download page or on Maven central and its mirrors under the groupId org.hipparchus. Highlights in the 1.1 release are:
- Changes in statistics module improving their use in streams
- Implementation of RANDOM algorithm for streaming percentile computation
- Support for sampling from enumerated distributions in RandomDataGenerator
- Field-based derivative structures
- Field-based QR decomposition
- Factory to simplify building DerivativeStructure instances
This new version will be used for Orekit and Rugged next versions.News summary