[Orekit Developers] Small documentation Change

Hello all,

I don't know how far along in the 9.2 release we are so didn't want to make the change if it was too much but...

In the KeplerianOrbit class (class link) there is a function that calculates the Eccentric Anomaly from Mean Anomaly and Eccentricity, meanToEllipticEccentric. All is well except the Javadoc documentation says it returns true not eccentric anomaly: "v the true anomaly".  I can quickly make the change and commit but if someone is in there already it may be easier for them to do so.

Hank