Re: [Orekit Developers] Using git-flow branching model?

Hi Luc, All,

On Mon, 2017-07-31 at 11:30 +0200, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:
Hi all,

For some times now, some experienced developer (Sébastien), has urged me to
adopt a better branching model for Orekit. Doing everything in master,
except for a few branches from time to time, is not really good.

What do you think?

I would be fine with trying out a new git strategy. I don't have much experience with the different strategies being discussed, but as long as the chosen strategy is documented well I should be able to make my git history look like whatever you all choose. I tend to prefer a linear history (using `git merge --rebase`) but the other folks on this thread have made some good points in favor of having a branchy history. Is there a concern with having a large number of branches in a single repository or deleting old branches?

Best Regards,
Evan