Re: [Orekit Developers] ESA space debris movie - Orekit under the hood

paulcefo <paulcefo@buffalo.edu> a écrit :

Luc,

Hi Paul,

I just watched the 2D movie and it is very interesting.

I did forward it to some colleagues and to the Aero/Astro department at MIT. The MIT Aero/Astro dept is going to do a realtime conversation with former student Jack Fischer on May 10 on the ISS.

Thanks for the promotion.

MIT students will surely get extra motivation seeing their predecessor
achievement!

Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics, & Astrodynamics

4 Moonstone Way
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
USA

508-696-1884 (phone on Martha's Vineyard)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com