[Orekit Developers] Eclipse formatter

Hi all,

Just in case it may be helpful to other developers, here is the latest
version of the Eclipse formatter configuration file I use with current
Eclipse (Neon 3).

It should be slightly more compliant with our checkstyle settings (no
space anymore before ellipsis, wrap after operator also for ternary
conditional expression...). I still did not find any way to configure
indentation of throws declarations after methods, so I guess Eclipse
and checkstyle still won't match on this, which is a pain and must
be manually fixed.