Re: [Orekit Developers] Add Mockit test dependency?

I fully support the idea of inserting Mockito as a test dependency.
Personnaly, it is one of my recent discovery to dramatically and
automagically increase productivity (and expressivity) of unit testing
job. I encourage all people involved in Orekit's testing to give an eye
(and a try) to this framework (possibly by rewriting existing tests).

Le 31/01/2017 à 18:42, MAISONOBE Luc a écrit :

> Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :
>
>> If it is just in the test scope I don't see a problem with that.
>
> I agree, the important thing is on runtime dependencies.
>
> Luc
>

>> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Evan Ward <evan.ward@nrl.navy.mil>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> In adding my BooleanDetector to the Orekit source tree for #260 I
>>> realized
>>> that several of the tests I wrote use the mockito library. Can I add
>>> a test
>>> dependency on mockito, or would this be against Orekit's policy of
>>> restricting the number of dependencies?
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Evan
>>>
>>> [1] https://www.orekit.org/forge/issues/260
>>> [2] http://site.mockito.org/

begin:vcard
fn:Guilhem Bonnefille
n:Bonnefille;Guilhem
org;quoted-printable:CS Syst=C3=A8mes d'Information;Division Espace
adr:;;Parc de la Grande Plaine - 5, rue Brindejonc des Moulinais - BP 15872;Toulouse Cedex 05;;31506;France
email;internet:guilhem.bonnefille@c-s.fr
title:Architecte
tel;work:05 61 17 62 84
url:http://www.c-s.fr/