Re: [Orekit Developers] OEMWriter Work

Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :

Hello All,

Hi Hank,

I'm beginning work on the OEMWriter.  I created a feature in the forge
which I will use for branch and commit mappings.  I am going to write
the EphemerisFileWriter interface based off of the EphemerisFileParser
interface but it won't be an exact clone.  I will then implement the
OEMWriter and have it conform to this interface.  I will submit this with
appropriate unit tests.  I will push this branch regularly for review as
well.  Is it better for me to message here or rely on Redmine notifications
for reviews?

I think this list is better suited. I don't think a lot of people did
configure their redmine account to get notifications.

Hnak