Re: [Orekit Developers] Roadmap for releasing Orekit 9.0?

Ah sorry I missed that.  Yes I can do the writer.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:57 PM, MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> wrote:

Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com> a écrit :

I've reviewed the implemented interfaces.  I would say a short term
plausible objective for me by the end of year is to implement the OEM
parser.  I had originally thought there would be a writer as well as a
parser interface.  Are people interested in that?  If so I'll emulate the
parser interface for a writer and implement an OEM writer as well.

I am not sure I understand. The OEM parser already exists. So do you intend
to implement the writer alone?

Luc

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Hank Grabowski <hank@applieddefense.com>