[Orekit Developers] SOCIS 2016 is coming

Hi all,

ESA has started its annual SOCIS project again. The main site
is <http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2016/>.

Once again, we will propose that ORekit project mentors one or
more student. I have set up 3 proposals here
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/wiki/SOCIS>. If any of you
is ready to mentor
a student, do not hesitate to propose a subject.

Paul, would you mind proposing something about adding Jacobian
matrices computations in DSST and mentoring a student for this?

For information, mentoring a student is mainly mail-based. Students
stay at home for the summer and work remotely for the project. We
set up dedicated git repositories and forge projects for SOCIS so
there is no risk interfering with the operational Orekit library.