[Orekit Developers] Failure when 2 events are close

Luc,

I've been working on bug #234 where propagation crashes if two events
are close to each other. I think the fix is in
AbstractIntegrator.acceptStep() to only call reset(...) on the
currentEvent instead of all registered events. I noticed that you had
switched the behavior to reset all events in a previous commit and I
want to make sure I'm not breaking something I don't understand with
this change. All of the test cases pass in [math] and Orekit when only
the current event is reset.

Also, would it be possible to create a quick bug fix release of Orekit
that solves this issue? I would volunteer to do it myself, but I don't
know how to perform a release.

Best Regards,
Evan

[1] https://www.orekit.org/forge/issues/234