Re: [Orekit Developers] Continuous integration

Great news. As for notifications, I would prefer to keep the developers list for people and not use it for automatic notifications. Is there a way we could notify the person who created the commit that broke the build? There have been a few times where I've forgotten to run the checkstyle report before committing and I think a reminder/notification would be helpful.

Best Regards,
Evan