Re: [Orekit Developers] Extracting TAI-UTC from IERS bulletin A

Hi Luc,

Based on the feedback you received from the USNO I agree that we should
not use the Bulletin A files for the UTC-TAI. Perhaps we could leave the
new class in Orekit but don't include it in the default loaders. Then if
a user wants to use the UTC-TAI information in the Bulletin A files they
would have to explicitly add the loader.

I think adding support for the USNO tai-utc.dat files is a great idea
and a feature that I would use.

Thanks for finding this issue and running it to ground.

Best Regards,
Evan