[Orekit Developers] SOCIS 2015

Hi all,

ESA has announced there will be another Summer Of Code In Space (SOCIS)
this year <http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2015/>. As usual, Orekit
will apply as a mentoring project. I have
updated our page for projects proposals here:
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/wiki/SOCIS>.

If anyone on the project wants to propose another subject (I think the
three I proposed are not enough), feel free to discuss it on the list
and add them on the page (ask me if you don't have write access on the
wiki). Also if some of you want to mentor a student, do not hesitate to
step forward.