Re: [Orekit Developers] Preparation for next release

Hi Luc & Others!

Great to hear that orekit 7.0 is approaching, I am starting to update the python wrapper to match it.

I have some wrapping problems with the updated EventsLogger, where the wrapper does not seem to recognise the monitorDetector method. I am not very fluent in java but I have a theory that it’s getting confused by the return type -the class and method is public, but what I think is the type it is returning (LoggingWrapper<T>) is private. Is this as it should be?

    public <T extends EventDetector> LoggingWrapper<T> monitorDetector(final T monitoredDetector) {
        return new LoggingWrapper<T>(monitoredDetector);

Many thanks & Best regards
/Petrus