Re: [Orekit Developers] Upgraded Interpolators FYI

That can work.  I wanted to add linear interpolation to the Apache Math library too, among other upgrades in that area.  When are we targeting release?  I want to make sure I have appropriate time to write tests etc before commiting the code with that change.