Re: [Orekit Developers] forge migration to be expected soon

Thanks Luc for taking the site through the update process. The site is a
big service to the orekit community.

I pushed up some changes today and I saw the below message. The push
succeed, and it showed up in redmine so it might not be important.

remote: Notifying Redmine about changes to this repository :
'orekit/orekit-main' ...
remote: Redmine URL :
'https://www.orekit.org/forge/githooks/post-receive/redmine/orekit'
remote: HTTP_ERROR : Net::ReadTimeout
remote: Error contacting Redmine about changes to this repo.

Best Regards,
Evan