Re: [Orekit Developers] SOCIS Mentor Data Loading

Bob Reynders <tzbobr@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi everyone,

I've been busy these few days with reading up on the data loading code and
I think I have a good grasp on the system.

I am going to submit my proposal for SOCIS soon but since they're having
problems with the CV form they said to send it directly to mentors if you
already made contact with them.

I assume that I have, should I just sent my CV to Luc as soon as I
submitted my form or are there other mentors involved?

Send it to me, I'll forward it to the remaining Orekit committers.

Luc

Thanks!
Bob