[Orekit Developers] SOCIS Schedule

Hi all,

I only just found out about SOCIS! I'm very interested in the proposals regarding data loading, the demonstration application and the web application.

Unfortunately I'm currently finishing the final year of my masters (Applied CS) and will be occupied with my thesis and exams throughout June.
I consider myself an advanced (Java) developer but would I still be eligible for one of these projects if I miss the entire month of June? My summer holiday starts late June, beginning of July and ends in September/October (start of Ph.D program) so there's little I can do on my end.

Thanks!
Bob