[Orekit Developers] New POM works clean out of the box!

I'm trying to clear away free time in my schedule to begin assisting in rounding out the unit tests to try to achieve 100% code coverage.  Since it's been awhile i decided to start with a clean slate.  One of the things I had noted back late last year was that the process of building the project from the POM in Eclipse had a couple of hiccups on configuration that were solvable by letting Eclipse "auto fix" it, which unfortunately changed the POM file.  I just wanted to report that I was able to build a fresh workspace, import the Maven project with the POM and everything worked right out of the gate.  I didn't see any specific changes to address that, but whatever happened between then and now it's working great!

Now onto the tests...