[Orekit Developers] Gravity field file without degree 0 or 1

Hi,

I was trying to parse the gravity field file for EGM2008 from [1], which
does not specify the coefficients for degree 0 and 1. Current behavior
is to initialize to NaN and then throw an exception if they are not
specified. Since these coefficients are always zero I propose we
initialize them to 0 instead of NaN in the GravityFieldReaders. What are
your thoughts? This will be a small change in behavior without a change
in the API.

Best Regards,
Evan Ward

[1] http://icgem.gfz-potsdam.de/ICGEM/modelstab.html