[Orekit Developers] Attitude tutorial code - EventDetector.Action deprecated, and not used in tutorial web page

Not sure how to report this problem in the documentation - guidance appreciated.

The problem might be out-of-date code in a tutorial example.

https://www.orekit.org/static/tutorial/attitude.html

The tutorial code for attitudes uses EventDetector.Action --
EventDetector.Action is deprecated.

https://www.orekit.org/static/apidocs/org/orekit/propagation/events/class-use/EventDetector.Action.html

Here is the code where I'm running into the problem.

https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/repository/revisions/6c99070b16c3b02a4eb0e4430f62175cb6ec4267/entry/src/tutorials/java/fr/cs/examples/attitude/EarthObservation.java

This means the output is not what the tutorial page describes. At the
point where the tutorial's description of the output has this:

"2004-01-01T23:55:57.968 : event occurred, exiting eclipse =>
switching to day law"

followed by more output, instead, there's the final message:

"Propagation ended at 2004-01-01T23:55:57.968"

When I change the downloaded code to use "int" instead of Action, and
change Action.CONTINUE to just CONTINUE, as show on the tutorial web
page, it only gives me errors about how CONTINUE "cannot be resolved
to a variable", and how the return type is not compatible with
AbstractReconfigurableDetector<....>

I'm linking against Orekit 6.1, working in Eclipse.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner@projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry