[Orekit Developers] New tasking

Hello all,

I submitted the changes for Issue 144 (the unified elevation detector).  Assuming you don't need me to make modifications to that code I am ready to move on to other things.  With 6.1 coming up I imagine new features are probably not what you are looking for.  I have a couple simple ones I wouldn't mind trying to add (like STK e-file and a-file parsers to go along with the CCSD ones).  However assuming the timelines are too short for that (especially for the attitude one) then the things I was thinking of potentially working on next would be:

1. There are about 30 compiler warnings being generated.  I could try to clean up some or all of them.

2. We have really good unit test code coverage but it's not 100%.  I could start working on additional JUnit tests around clasess that have no tests and/or fill in tests that you believe need some potential rework.

3. I could do a documentation scrub

None of those three things are fun, but they are important for releases so I'm happy to lend a hand getting that done instead of pursuing new features that may not be able to be integrated this release

Hank