[Orekit Developers] Commit 5770723

Hi Luc,

I like the new nutation organization; it is quite readable.

I saw some synchronization issues in
FramesFactory.getEOPHistoryNonRotatingOrigin(...). Access to
EOP_HISTORY_NON_ROTATING_ORIGIN_LOADERS is not synchronized in that
method, but it is in other methods. This can create some inconsistancies
due to Java's memory model. For example, a EOP loader added in one
thread may not be seen by other threads. A fix would be to always
synchronize on the same object, or just use
Collections.synchronizedMap(...).

Also, why is FramesFactory serializable? I thought it was just a static
factory.

Best Regards,
Evan