Re: [Orekit Developers] Ephemeris Mode & AbstractPropagator

Thomas,

I was able to access the material on slideshare.

Thank you.

Paul

Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Adjunct Professor, Dept. Of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University at Buffalo (SUNY)
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics,&  Astrodynamics
508-696-1884 (Vineyard Haven MA home phone)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com