[Orekit Developers] Satellite Tracker demo application

Hi,

I have created a small webapp prototype of a satellite tracker that uses
orekit to propagate the satellite orbits.

It's basically a tutorial how to use Vaadin together with Spring and
JPA, and I wanted to something more interesting than just a simple CRUD
application.

The result maybe also of interest to this community and can be found
here (Apache license): https://github.com/netomi/sat-tracker

To use it just type in the following:

  git clone git://github.com/netomi/sat-tracker.git
  mvn clean compile
  mvn jetty:run

After that, the application can be accessed at

http://localhost:8080/sat-tracker

There are already quite a bunch of similar applications available, but
none of them uses orekit ;-).

Any comments or feedback or ideas for more features is welcome.

btw. the orekit version I have used has some (local) changes:

 - make use of frames thread-safe
 - add support for ephemeris mode to TLEPropagator

Thomas