[Orekit Developers] new sp3 parser pacakge

Hi Thomas,

I have seen you committed your sp3 parser package. This is great, thanks a lot.

I quickly reviewed it, here are my comment. As you will see, they are minor. I think it is best to discuss all technical aspects on the dev list, so all the community can join the discussion.

- in the SP3Parser.parseHeaderLine method, the scanner should be configured
  with scanner.useLocale(Locale.US), otherwise it uses system defaults and
  may fail to parse double numbers in some configuration (at least it fails
  on my French configured Linux computer)
- in the SP3ParserTest, the junit.framework.Assert import should be replaced
  with org.junit.Assert
- in the SP3ParserTest, there are some spurious import statements (or the
position/velocity check should be added, I think they will use these imports)
- the inner enumerate OrbitType in SP3File may be confused with the enumerate
  with the same name in the orbits package, do you think we should change its
  name ?
- I'm not sure whether OrbitFile, OrbitFileParser, SatelliteInformation and
  SatelliteTimeCoordinate should be in the file package or in the file.sp3
  package. Are they sp3 specific ? As the file package will later be populated
  with other standards (like CCSDS), I don't really know where they should be
- as you note in the files, some specific errors should be created
- when everything will be ready, we should add a specific entry in the apt
  documentation, and a bullet in the features list (which is in two places,
  once in the index.apt file and once in the top level overview.html file
  from the source tree javadoc)
- you should now put your name in the developers section of the pom file ;-)
  (note that we have chosen to not put any email addresses there)
- the header does not match the regular expressions, it misses a copyright
  line, of course the copyright here should be yours, not CS
- there are a bunch of checktsyle warnings (well there are also many warnings
from other files we changed recently, so we should also fix our own stuff ...)
- there are a few findbugs errors  (well there are also errors from other
  files we changed recently, so we should also fix our own stuff ...)

Most of these comments are indeed easy to fix details. What is to be decided together is where we put the top files. What do you think ?