Re: [Orekit Developers] Status of the Android application -- 2

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 6:15 PM, pascal parraud <pascal.parraud@c-s.fr> wrote:
> You don't need to extract an orbit to feed a KeplerianPropagator (which is inappropriate), you will rather use the TLEPropagator on its own by adding the ImpulseManeuver event to it and then propagate the same way you did with the KeplerainPropagator.
> You're lucky, with the last Orekit versions, for about a month, the TLEPropagator is a full propagator with all those nice features ...

Thanks, it worked :)

If you want to test impulse maneuver support, I've published a new
snapshot with it :
https://www.orekit.org/forge/attachments/download/57/orekit-20110811.apk

Also, the date selector now automatically fills the fields with the
current date in the UTC time zone if no date was selected, meaning you
can fill the forms faster -- before, no time zone conversion was made
and the time scale was left unset. (I also added a Vector3D widget,
which is basically the conversion of the x/y/z entry seen in the Frame
conversion part (when it requests a position & velocity) in a
standalone widget so I could re-use it in the Impulse maneuver part,
but that's unnoticeable when you use the application)

Alexis