Re: [Orekit Users] Forum available!

Dear all,

Le 21/08/2018 à 14:04, Sébastien Dinot a écrit :
Several topic categories have been already created (others can be created if needed):

I just discovered that, by default, Discourse only notify members when their login (@sdinot) is mentioned in a message. So, by default, you are not noticed when a new topic is open and, therefore, I guess that nobody have seen the message posted by Michael Turner.

To change the default behaviour, you must visit each category landing page (by following above links) and select the notification level by clicking on the circle icon located to the right:

Regards,

Sébastien

--
Sébastien Dinot