[Orekit Users] Field propagators

Hi guys,

I'm keen on exploring the Taylor algebra ideas for uncertainty propagation, as mentioned here https://www.orekit.org/static/architecture/propagation.html, and with an example here https://www.orekit.org/forge/attachments/download/704/1%20-%20Orekit-Development-Status.pdf (slides 9 and 10).

Is there some example code that uses those techniques?  I'd like to reproduce something similar to slide 10 in the presentation above.  I'm happy to have a go but this is quite different to the way I've used orekit previously and I would ideally like to start with something written by someone who knows what they're doing ...

Thanks,
Mark.