Re: [Orekit Users] [POLL] asking users for a proposed change in Orekit

MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> a écrit :

w.grossman@ieee.org a écrit :

I am not a java expert so take my suggestion FWIW.

I like #6 -- having the option of throwing a checked exception or an unchecked exception. It gives the user options at what seem very little cost. Is there
a cost for #6?

It is probably "easy".

One more comment on this. It is not the user who would have the
option to choose which type of exception. It would be fixed for
each error type, so the choice would be made by developers
once and for all.