Re: [Orekit Users] Generate TLE

Hi Javier,

To convert ephemeris data to a TLE, you have to use the FiniteDifferencePropagatorConverter which allows to convert a list of SpacecraftState, to be build from the ephemeris data, into a TLEPropagator, from which you can get a TLE.

The OMMFile is only supposed to be recovered from a CCSDS OMM file parsed thanks to the OMMParser, so it isn't the right way to do the expected job.

Best regards,

Pascal