Re: [Orekit Users] "Hello, Orekit World" pom.xml for Maven?

Hi Michael,

Michael Turner <michael.eugene.turner@gmail.com> a écrit :

I always end up manually downloading Orekit and the math libraries (now
Hipparchus) when I build something using Orekit. It's always a hassle. Is
there a minimal Maven pom.xml that will automate this? I'm working in
Eclipse, if that helps give some context.

You can use the following mock pom.xml as a starting point. It should be
sufficient regardless of the part you are using in Orekit, and is even
probably already too much if you don't used directly in your code some of the
parts from Hipparchus. For example, if you don't use the classes from the
stat module, you can drop the dependency to hipparchus-stat at your project
level, despite orekit by itself may use it. It would be a dependency of
Orekit, not a dependency of your project.

Regards,
Michael Turner
Executive Director
Project Persephone
1-25-33 Takadanobaba
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 169-0075
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner@projectpersephone.org

Understand - http://www.projectpersephone.org/
Join - http://www.facebook.com/groups/ProjectPersephone/
Donate - http://www.patreon.com/ProjectPersephone

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry