[Orekit Users] Taylor algebra and force model parameters

Hello,

I'd like to analyze the effects on the orbit of the dispersion of
force model parameters.
Propagating uncertainties on the orbit knowledge from OD uncertainties
is quite straightforward with "FieldPropagation" but I don't see the
way to analyze the effect of the uncertainty of a force model
parameter with taylor algebra in Orekit.

The only way that I saw to do it (without using classical Monte-Carlo
simulations) is to implement the effects of the force model by using
"additionalEquations" instead of "ForceModel".

But, is there a simple way to use taylor algebra to compute the
effects of the uncertainties of a force model parameter?

Christophe