[Orekit Users] looking for translators for Orekit error messages

Hi all,

As many of you already know, the next version of Orekit (9.0) will be released soon. It is therefore time to update the translation messages for the supported languages.

We have volunteer translators for Danish, Spanish, French, Galician, Italian,
Norwegian and Romanian, they have already been sent the last version of the
error messages.

Unfortunately, we do not have anymore translators for the German and Greek languages.

So we are seeking for new volunteer translators for these two languages, and
would also very much like to have volunteer translators for any new languages
that are not supported yet. Translators are credited in the POM file for their
contributions.

If you are willing to help the Orekit team (and perhaps also the Rugged team
if you want) and translate the error messages, please send me a mail directly
and I will tell you how to proceed.

Thanks in advance,

Luc, on behalf of the Orekit team