Re: [Orekit Users] Mimic TLEPropagator with Numerical?

Hello Justin,

It looks like a bug, I can't understand why a resetState is called when creating a sample of SpacecraftState for the initialization of the conversion.

You can bypass the issue by making the conversion from a list of SpacecraftState generated by yourself from the TLEPropagator (take a look at the private method createSample from the AbstractPropagatorConverter class, you can also comment the instruction "source.resetInitialState(initialState);" which causes the exception).

Regards,

Pascal