[Orekit Users] Using Orekit to obtain gravitational acceleration at specified point (with python wrapper)

Hello everyone!
I do a little project related to gravity field modelling. At the moment I achieved to write a script in Matlab calculating gravitational acceleration by Cunnigham's method based on an arbitrary gravity field model file from ICGEM. I would like to compare results with Orekit library's package 'org.orekit.forces.gravity'.
The only thing I need is to have from Orekit is the value of acceleration for specified point in Cartesian coordinate system calculated with all three models available in Orekit. Could you help me and guide me how to obtain these? I would appreciate any hints.
I use Python 2.7 wrapper for Orekit through Anaconda on 64bit Windows 10.
Regards,
Dominik