[Orekit Users] Python wrapper installation

Hello,

I'm trying to intall orekit with the python wrapper on my PC at work. I have
several problems :
 - I am not an expert in computer science, and the explanations found on the
orekit website are a little bit too tricky for me
 - I have many restrictions on my computer : I can only connect to some
websites to download some packages, neither can I install everything I want on
it.

Is there a way to get this installation in an easy way ? A zip folder to
uncompress, and then just having to type "import orekit" in the python console
and that's it ?

Thank you for your support !
Sébastien Fourest