[Orekit Users] OREKIT INSTALLATION ISSUE

Dear Sir,

My name is Priyatharsan. I am a Graduate student, pursuing M.Eng in Mechanical Engineerin at McGill University, Canada. I am working on a project which requires Orekit. I am new to python as well. I followed the installation procedure provided in the website:

But I am getting this error while running this syntax:

import orekit

ImportError         Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-307c30f2343b> in <module>()
----> 1 import orekit

C:\Anaconda2\lib\site-packages\orekit\__init__.py in <module>()
      2 os.environ["PATH"] = r"C:\Anaconda2\Library\jre\bin\server" + os.pathsep + os.environ["PATH"]
      3
----> 4 import os, _orekit
      5
      6 __dir__ = os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(__file__))

I can discretely understand from the error that there could be some problem with the PATH. I tried changing the environmental variables from Control Panel for the PATH manually, but no vain. Can you guide me with this? It would be much grateful for my project to proceed further. Also, I do not have this path in specific : C:\Anaconda2\Library\jre\bin\server, when I manually tried to go to that path, there is no “jre” folder in “Library”.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Priyatharsan Rajasekar
Graduate Student,
McGill University