Re: [Orekit Users] question on using Orekit

Hello Alfred,

Could you describe in a little more detail the content and format and time distribution of the on-board navigation data from the GPS receiver?

Also the approximate orbit of the satellite carrying the GPS receiver?

Also the accuracy requirements on the determined orbit? And is there a prediction accuracy requirement?

An does the satellite stationkeep?

As an aside, I am drinking coffee from my Radarsat (Radarsat 1) mug as I write this.

regards,

Paul Cefola

--
Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics, & Astrodynamics

4 Moonstone Way
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
USA

508-696-1884 (phone on Martha's Vineyard)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com