[Orekit Users] orekit-7.0 called from C/C++

Hello Everyone,
I am completely new to OREKIT, but this library seems really powerful. I would
like to use some OREKIT routines in an existing program coded in C/C++
language.

Do you think that it might be easily done? Do you have an example of such a
use that I could inspire from in my particular case? I precise that event if I
can program basic functions in Matlab or C/C++, I have no knowledge at all of
programming in JAVA, PYTHON or JYTHON, and that introducing the use of Matlab
for my purpose would make the program much more complex.

Thank you for your help,
Nicolas