[Orekit Users] Computation of reflectivity coefficient for SphericalSpacecraft

Hello,

I have some doubt about the computation of the reflectivity coefficient used in SRP acceleration for a spherical spacecraft.

We have: Ca (absorption) + Cs (specular) + Cd (diffuse) = 1
and, for a spherical spacecraft, after integration on the sphere, I expect the reflectivity coefficient Cp to be:
Cp = 1 + 4/9 * Cd

So, if using only Ca and Cs, I would expect to have: Cp = 1 + 4/9 * (1 - Ca - Cs).

But, in the SphericalSpacecraft class, the value is:
1 + 4/9 * (1 - Ca) * (1 - Cs)

Is it an error in Orekit or am I missing something on reflectivity computation?

Thank you

Christophe