Re: [Orekit Users] Ecliptic Frame

That sounds more than sufficient.  I was looking at the FramesFactory when I wrote that.  My bad...

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maisonobe@c-s.fr> wrote:
Le 06/03/2014 15:03, Hank Grabowski a écrit :
> While we are at it we could add some additional central body inertial
> frames as well, at least for now Mars and Moon would be some good
> additions...

They are already available, see CelestialBody.getInertiallyOrientedFrame
and CelestialBody.getBodyOrientedFrame. The only implementation we have
for CelestialBody is to load either JPL or Inpop ephemerides, and on top
of this we add the IAU poles and prime meridian models.

Luc