Re: [Orekit Users] Orekit 6.1 released

Evan Ward <evan.ward@nrl.navy.mil> a écrit :

Great work! Thats an impressive list of features. I still plan to
compare Orekit's tides and frames with some heritage systems we have
here at NRL, but that will probably happen after the holidays. :)

Thanks to *you* for your contributions in this version.

Orekit's front page (https://www.orekit.org/) is still advertising 6.0,
maybe this takes a while to update?

I have just updated it now.

The maven artifacts have also been uploaded to maven central, but it may take a few hours before they appear).

best regards
Luc

Best Regards,
Evan