[Orekit Users] Changes to FramesFactory in 6.0

I am in the midst of upgrading our implementation of Orekit from v5.0.3 to 6.0. One of the methods we use is getTIRF2000(), however in 6.0 this now has an additional parameter for the IERS conventions, either 2003 or 2010.

I am not familiar with this convention, and as such not sure which option to choose, or what the difference would be. Ultimately, I want the same behavior as I had with the empty constructor.

Thanks
Matt Edwards