Re: [Orekit Users] uncompilable source - error from NetBeans

Any suggestions about where to install Apache Commons Math 3?

As it is, I'm a little mystified about how to add anything to my
classpath in NetBeans. I have very little Java programming experience
.... gmake and C++ were my preferred tools when I was working on this
kind of code. I'd prefer a sequence like ftp/gunzip/config/make
install, but I guess I'm from the caveman days of programming ;^(

Regards,
Michael Turner

Project Persephone
K-1 bldg 3F
7-2-6 Nishishinjuku
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo 160-0023
Tel: +81 (3) 6890-1140
Fax: +81 (3) 6890-1158
Mobile: +81 (90) 5203-8682
turner@projectpersephone.org
http://www.projectpersephone.org/

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward
together in the same direction." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry