[Orekit Users] Help with ZipJarCrawler

Hi all,
I'm having problems with the ZipJarCrawler data provider. I have the following code:

DataProvidersManager.getInstance().clearProviders();
DataProvidersManager.getInstance().addProvider(new DirectoryCrawler(myDirectory));

where myDirectory is a File object to my data folder, and the program works perfectly fine. I now insert my data folder into the project JAR file and replace those two lines with:

DataProvidersManager.getInstance().clearProviders();
DataProvidersManager.getInstance().addProvider(new ZipJarCrawler(myJar));

where myJar is a File object with the path to the JAR file. In this case the program throws an IO exception with the message "Stream closed", which is captured by an Orekit exception with the following stack trace:

org.orekit.data.ZipJarCrawler.feed(ZipJarCrawler.java:167)
org.orekit.data.DataProvidersManager.feed(DataProvidersManager.java:332)
org.orekit.frames.RapidDataAndPredictionXMLLoader.fillHistory1980(RapidDataAndPredictionXMLLoader.java:110)
org.orekit.frames.FramesFactory.getEOP1980History(FramesFactory.java:284)
org.orekit.frames.GTODProvider.<init>(GTODProvider.java:72)
org.orekit.frames.FramesFactory.getGTOD(FramesFactory.java:916)
and my project files from here on.

The data files are definitely in the JAR file, under a subdirectory called data/orekit. Since the documentation says that the search is recursive the data provider should be able to find the data files. I'm using the Orekit 6.0 release. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Carlos.