Re: [Orekit Users] Orekit and Apache commons-math 3.0

Hi Ben,

Ben Abernathy <ben.abernathy@gmail.com> a écrit :

What is Orekit's plans regarding Apache commons-math and a potential
upgrade to 3.0? It is my understanding that 3.0 involves some pretty
significant changes (e.g. no checked exceptions, interface changes,
etc). I'm curious because I have a project that makes use of both
libraries and am trying to determine if/when we will need to upgrade
either one.

The current development version of Orekit already depends on Apache Commons Math 3.0. There are many changes in both libraries, so next version of Orekit will aslo be a major one (6.0). See this blog entry: <https://www.orekit.org/blog/index.php?post/2011/04/26/Heading-towards-6.0>.

Thank you,

Ben