Re: [Orekit Users] Orbit File Format Parsers

Le 11/07/2011 14:02, Thomas Neidhart a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> is there an interest to add parsers for orbit file formats like SP3 to
> orekit? If so, I could contribute a sp3-[ac] parser.

Sure! Don't hesitate.
You can open an issue in the bug tracker and attach your contribution to it.

Please be aware that before we can publish it, we will need a signed
authorization to do so. Our procedure is exactly the same as the one
from the Apache Software Foundation, i.e. we ask for a Software Grant to
be signed. We do not ask for copyright transfer, we only ask for an
authorization to publish the code under the Apache License from the
copyright owner (most probably some exec from your company).

If this suits you, I will send you the form in a private mail.

Thanks for sharing
Luc