Re: [Rugged Users] Time dependent transformation

Thank you Luc for your help,

I will explain the problem with more details.

The time-dependant transforms are known (estimated) beforehand , and are used as refinement of the trajectory to obtein a more accurate direct location. The use of the ephemeris data only for the direct location will give a degraded quality of positioning due to the limited accuracy of the AOCS.
The time-dependant correction transforms are estimated using some Ground Control Points (GCPs) that are known on the image and accuratly known on the ground. This is done by estimating the corrections that must be added to the initial AOCS data to make the direct location of a known pixel correspond to its accurate ground position.

If I estimate these time-dependent corrections, is there any way to add theme to the initial trajectory (which is based on ephemeris that came with the image) directly from Rugged? (which is an interesting functionality that have to be added to Rugged)

if no, then I have to prefilter the position/velocity/quaternions before giving them the RuggedBuilder. I don't know if it is possible, but how to do this prefiltering, by adding these corrections to the initial trajectory and getting the PVs and quaternions of the corrected trajectory, in Orekit ?

Regards,