Re: [Rugged Users] Question about the direct location at a defined altitude

issam.boukerch@yahoo.fr a écrit :

Hello,

Hi Issam,

I built a Rugged object with a RuggedBuilder algorithm set to AlgorithmId.CONSTANT_ELEVATION_OVER_ELLIPSOIDand setConstantElevation (1000) The direct location works perfectly, but now I want to intersect another point on a new altitude.I looked in Rugged properties and it does not have a way to set the new altitude. So, do I need to specify the new altitude to the RuggedBuilder then build a new Rugged for each point at different altitude?

Yes. The Rugged instances are immutable, for robustness reasons,
typically in multi-threaded environments.

It is customary to have several Rugged instances used together
in the same process, each one with slightly different settings.

Best regards,
BOUKERCH Issam